Page 0008


Money matters

18 October 2017

Universal Credit

arrives in North Lincs!


ater this year, there will be major changes to the way

you claim benefits. The Government's new benefit

called Universal Credit (UC) will be rolled out in full.

This means that anyone who needs to claim benefits for

the first time or is currently claiming benefits and has

a change in their circumstances will have to claim UC.

Anybody claiming UC will have to do it online,

and they must have a bank account and an

email address.

Would you like to know more about Universal Credit?


The most important thing for you to know is that if

you claim UC, you will have to pay your rent

personally rather than have it paid to us

automatically by housing benefit. If you do not

pay your rent, you are at risk of losing your home. Please

get in touch to discuss any difficulties you have with

paying your rent.

Awarded for our customer advice

and support


e have been recognised for the quality

of advice and support we provide for

our tenants.

We have achieved the Advice Quality Standard -

the quality mark for organisations which provide

advice on social welfare issues.

The accreditation was awarded following a

detailed assessment of our advisory services by

recognising excellence.

The Advice Quality Standard is awarded by the

Advice Services Alliance. More information can be

found at

Read more about our Support Service on Page 16.

Our Support Team is here to help you

with this change, to get in touch with

them visit our website or contact

01724 279900.


  1. Page 0001
  2. Page 0002
  3. Page 0003
  4. Page 0004
  5. Page 0005
  6. Page 0006
  7. Page 0007
  8. Page 0008
  9. Page 0009
  10. Page 0010
  11. Page 0011
  12. Page 0012
  13. Page 0013
  14. Page 0014
  15. Page 0015
  16. Page 0016
  17. Page 0017
  18. Page 0018
  19. Page 0019
  20. Page 0020
  21. Page 0021
  22. Page 0022
  23. Page 0023
  24. Page 0024

Related Issues