1. How would you rate the edition in terms of how much you felt informed, and how relevant the articles
were to you? (1 is poor, 5 is great)
1 2 3 4 5
2. What was your favourite part of this issue?
3. How satisfied are you with how your Key News currently is? (layout, content, length of the edition
Very satisfied Satisfied Dissatisfied Very dissatisfied
4. Is there anything in particular that you would like to see in your next Key News? Yes/No
5. If you currently don't receive your Key News via email, you will only get two Key News a year. If you
would like to receive five copies a year, please provide your email address below to be added to the
We hope you enjoyed this edition of Key News.
Your feedback is important to influence future editions. If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning a £30 Love to Shop
voucher, please complete the survey online at surveymonkey.com/r/keynewsoctober2020 or scan the QR code on your smart
device. However, if you can't do it online, then you can complete the survey below:
Any personal information you
provide to us will be treated
in accordance with current
UK data protection law and
our data protection policies,
procedures and privacy notices
in place from time to time. For
full details visit ongo.co.uk
be found on
a £30 shopping
Entries must be in by Friday 20 November 2020. The winner will be
drawn from all completed surveys. The Editor's decision is final.
Please return your survey to: Editor, Key News, Ongo House,
High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6AT
Fill in your details below to be entered into the prize draw for the
shopping voucher. This information will only be used to contact the winner.
Daytime telephone number
Scan to complete the