1. How would you rate the edition in terms of how much you felt informed, and how relevant the articles
were to you? (1 is poor, 5 is great)
1 2 3 4 5
2. What was your favourite part of this issue?
3. How satisfied are you with how your Key News currently is? (layout, content, length of the edition
Very satisfied Satisfied Dissatisfied Very dissatisfied
4. Is there anything in particular that you would like to see in your next Key News? Yes/No
5. If you currently don't receive your Key News via email, you will only get two Key News a year. If you
would like to receive five copies a year, please provide your email address below to be added to the
We hope you liked this edition of Key News.
Your feedback is important to influence future editions. If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning a
£30 Love to Shop voucher, please complete the survey online at surveymonkey.com/r/keynewsmay2020.
However, if you can't do it online, then you can complete the survey below:
Any personal information you
provide to us will be treated in
accordance with current UK
data protection law and our
data protection policies, procedures
and privacy notices in
place from time to time. For full
details visit ongo.co.uk
We normally ask you to post your completed survey to us but, due to the COVID-19 situation and the
importance of staying at home, there are alternative ways to send it.
You can take a photo of it and send it to email@example.com or our Facebook
page along with your name and contact details. If you are unable to do that, keep a hold of the
survey until the current measures are over and then send it to Editor, Key News, Ongo House,
High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6AT. Your feedback will still be important, and you will be
entered into a future prize draw for a shopping voucher.
a £30 Love to
Entries to be considered for this prize draw must be in by Friday 26
June 2020. The winner will be drawn from all completed surveys.
The Editor's decision is final.