MARKET LEADING RANGE - THE SMB SYSTEM FEATURES AN ARRAY OF INTEGRAL BENEFITS.
Engineered to protect, designed to adapt Smarter Edge Protection
The SMB has been developed to offer an alternative
safety system for the most challenging construction
environments - combining a range of valuable
beneits such as strength, durability, speed of
installation and adjustability. The barrier is light to
carry and easy to manoeuvre for improved transport
and on-site handling.
THE STEEL MESH BARRIER SYSTEM (SMB)
The most commonly used system in our product range is the
Steel Mesh Barrier (SMB) - an innovative and highly adaptable
temporary edge protection solution used worldwide.
In terms of edge protection, staircases have traditionally
presented a signiicant safety challenge - previously even
providing basic safety features generally necessitated the
improvised cutting of tubes and timber boards which
themselves carried inherent safety issues.
Based on the trusted SMB system, the Steel Mesh Barrier
Stair System provides an unrivalled systemised solution
speciically designed to work alongside SMB protected
landings for exceptional continuous edge protection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
STEEL MESH BARRIER STAIR
• Combined guardrails, toeboard and debris mesh.
• Steel mesh protection with impact-absorbing capacity.
• Closed and returned toeboard for enhanced debris containment
at the slab edge.
• Adjustable height with no need for disassembly.
• Available in 2.6m and 1.3m widths.
• Available in square and circular post variants, the SMB system
attachments and posts are compatible with most types of
• The SMB range is fully compliant with European regulations
for temporary edge protection EN 13374.
• Returned top edge with no sharp edges.
• Reinforced side bars for enhanced durability.