HDF ANCHOR CLAMP
Art no. CT1275 Anchor Clamp
A portable anchor point for use with 1200mm wide hollow core floor slabs.
• Weight 12kg
• Electro-plated steel
The HDF Anchor Clamp is a
portable fall arrestor that fits
most brands of pre-cast hollow
core floor slab to provide a
safe system of work during the
positioning of floor slabs during
concrete builds. CE certified by
Dekra to EN795:2012 Class B*
the clamp fits slabs of 1200mm.
Features and Benefits
• Light and easily re-positioned
• Features an innovative double-locking mechanism for complete security.
• Provides a complete safe system of work for positioning floor slabs when combined with a
suitable safety harness certified to EN361:2002, such as the Miller H-Design CM1032856
(See page 92)
• CE certified by Dekra to EN795:2012 Class B
• Combisafe is an appointed service centre for the HDF Anchor Clamp and offers a complete
inspection and repair service using factory tools and spare parts.
* in combination with the Miller shock-absorbing lanyard CM1032380
PORTABLE FALL ARRESTOR
Personal fall protection equipment
powered by PageTiger