Page 50 AUGUST 2018 | RETAILERS FORUM MAGAZINE
1. Realize that radio & TV
are performance media.
2. Keep in mind that the more prepared you
are, the more trustworthy you look.
3. Smile & project lots of energy.
4. Build performance skills through rehearsal.
5. Pretend you aren't afraid &
that you enjoy the experience.
Lesson 7: Nine Surefire Ways
To Give Good Media Interviews
What else does it take
to give great interviews?
Here are some
excerpted tips we really
like that were compiled
by Gallen Associates:
1. Rank the reporter number one.
• When you get calls from reporters, assume
they are on deadline. If you're in a meeting or
out of town, have a designated person contact
2. Establish ground rules.
• Offer the writer a bio with the correct spelling
of your name, your title, and a clear description
of your responsibilities.
• Assume everything that you say will be in
print. Some input is better than not having any
input at all.
VAPE • VAPE • VAPE • VAPE • VAPE • VAPE • VAPE
International Wholesaler- Since 2007 -
• E Liquids
• Starter Kits
EH Pro E-Drip Atomizer
Smok Mini Trophy Tank
$699 - WE DROPSHIP -
Heavenly • Room 1007, 10th Floor • Hoking Center • 2-16 Fayuen St. • Mongkik • Hong Kong
Everything Online @ www.heavenlywholesale.com
powered by PageTiger