12 email@example.com Free Phone: 0800 068 3300 Free Fax: 0800 068 3311
How long could you be without your Autoclave?
• Instruments are coming out of the autoclave still damp.
• Your current machine is noisy.
• You're experiencing consistent downtime.
• You are experiencing costly mechanical breakdowns.
• It lacks sustainability features, which wastes
water and electricity
• You're experiencing customer support issues.
• Components of the autoclave are no longer
supported or available.
• If you require more capacity than your existing
chamber can provide.
• You've changed the type of items which need autoclaving
• The autoclave is broken. This might seem fairly obvious
but still warrants mentioning.
Autoclaves are a critical tool in all practices and, like all equipment, do experience wear and
tear as a result of frequent use.
Here are some guidelines around when it may be time to upgrade or replace your autoclave:
It could cost more to
upgrade or support the
existing unit than it
would to invest in a
brand new one