It is extremely important for everyone using QIIC to be working together to ensure
that it is a safe place to work. These guidelines have been created to help us achieve
that and we ask for your co-operation in following these at all times.
The general principles we have been following have not changed and we should all do
what we can to protect ourselves
• Wash your hands more often especially before handling food
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Adhere to 2 metres social distancing in the workplace and wear PPE if there are situations
where this is not possible
• In non-clinical environments such as corridors, offices and all other non-clinical spaces where
social distancing is difficult then a face covering should be worn
• Do not leave home other than to get tested if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of
Keep your workplace and all facilities clean and tidy.
Supplies of disinfection wipes and hand sanitizer are
available in all office and meeting rooms including
Safety in the workplace