• Now it's time to work more closely with service users and
carers to improve the Workbooks
• Develop Workbooks on topics that service users think
will make a difference
• Continue to test the Workbooks regarding worker and
service user/carer confidence levels.
Why is this important to service users and carers?
Learning and next steps
Improve workers' confidence in completing
one to one work with service users by 30%
through the use of a 6 week Working
Together Series workbook by October 2019
What has it achieved?
What are we doing and why?
• The Workbooks have been developed as a tool to support
practitioners to complete one to one work with service
• Empower service users and carers to develop insight and
skills in regards to keeping themselves and their families
• Enhancing assessments and developing evidence based
decision making to promote positive outcomes
• Provide teams with training to develop skills and
confidence to enrich practice.
• Baseline data gathered prior to worker receiving
training on how to use the workbooks
• Further data gathered following the use of a