• Using these tools in any potentially explosive environment is strictly prohibited
• It is always recommended that these types of tools must be operated when standing on a solid or firm location
• Always use these tools in a well ventilated area
• Slipping, stumbling and falling are the major causes of potential serious injury, therefore, a clean and clutter free surface
in the working area before operating the tools is strongly recommended
Air supply and connection requirements
• The maximum recommended air pressure during operation must not exceed 90 PSI (6.3 Bar). Higher air pressure may create
unsafe operating conditions for the tool and the user
• The compressed air should be cooled and have a water filter installed at the outlet end of the compressor. Even with a water filter
installed, some water may still condense in the piping or hose and will enter the tool mechanism causing premature damage to
the tool. Therefore, it is recommended to install an air filter-lubricator device somewhere between the tool and the compressor
• Always use an air compressor of the proper capacity to operate each tool
• Clean the hose with a blast of compressed air before connecting the hose to the air tool. This will prevent both moisture and dust
inside the hose from entering the tool and causing possible rust or malfunction
Ideal system connections
Pressure Check Point
Filter Regulator & Lubricator
Refrigerated Air Dryer Air Tank Air Compressor
Piping diameters and length requirements
The diameter øA required for the inlet pipe 10 is recommended in the tools specification.
The diameter øB required for the branch pipe (from 7 to 9) should be 2 times as large as øA. øB = 2 x øA.
The diameter øC required for the primary air supply (from 1 to 8) should be 3 times as large as øA. øC = 3 x øA.
The length for the inlet pipe 10 should be less than 15 feet (4.5m).
Choose the right tools for the job
Tel: 01942 719930 Fax: 01942 729937 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org://swp.uk.net" target="_blank" title="Visit swp.uk.net">swp.uk.net